At Grammy's Garden, we strive to provide a "home away from home" for your children. Our commitment to you is to provide the highest level of learning and child care possible while providing the maximum amount of trust, love and nurturing to all of the children in our care.
Our privately-owned center sits on a hill overlooking a Christmas tree farm in the beautiful village of Pasco's Common in East Windsor, Connecticut for children between the ages of 6 weeks to 12 years. We provide a bright and cheery environment for all of our children in both our spacious indoor learning center and in our three outdoor playgrounds.
The future of Grammy's Garden grows brighter every day. Our programs are filling up with more and more little smiles and faces that enable us to be the best we can be. We give one hundred percent to all of our parents and are continually developing new ways to teach and care for your child. We strongly encourage all prospective parents to visit our center to find out for yourselves what makes us so unique!
Grammy's common desire for excellence in meeting the needs of the children and their families for nurturing, growth and development, relationships and understanding.
While we operate programs that are individualized in their goals and objectives, each program forms its specific aims within the context of these principals.
We believe that...
- ... the home is the most important factor in a child's development. We will always strive to support and complement the family in order to promote the healthy development of children and parents.
- ... the dignity and self-worth of each child and family is important.
- ... loving, respecting, and trusting each child makes that child capable of loving, respecting, and trusting others.
- ... each child should be guided toward a positive self-image.
- ... it is important to meet each child's need for physical, social, emotional, and intellectual growth.
- ... the needs of children change as they grow; programs must respond in content and structure by using the best techniques in human development.
- ... children deserve a nurturing, safe, and happy environment that promotes their natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- ... children deserve to have teachers who are capable of caring and whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
Whether you are a current or prospective parent, our staff is always available to answer your questions or to provide more information. Please contact our Director, Jennie (email@example.com) or management assistant, Stacy (firstname.lastname@example.org).